Friday 3 October 2014

Party time


Dress to Impress!!!! 









So i have my golden ticket....'Dress to impress' is the order of the day....Easy I hear u say....
NOT if u r the wrong side of 50!!!!!

I've heard the rumours...hair stylists arranged ..nails sorted...fake tan perfected...dresses on order....and thats just the waitresses!!!!

Oh my dayz    now if i was a man all i'd have to do would be to get a nice shirt and a jazzy tie...job dun...

 Wit wooooo.....who needs a tie...

so i need to stop dreaming and think of something...i have less than 20 hours......and the next 6 of those are gonna be spent sleeping...and dreaming  (  noooo girls...about my dress of course, which i havnt got yet)  probably be a nightmare!!!!

 this does not look good!!
Wish me luck!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment