Sunday 22 February 2015

ok..so we are nearly a week into Lent.....how we doing?

I cant lie...I didnt have the will power and strength to give up what i should of....Chardonnay....

I justified my decision by explaning to oneself the following

*you are setting yourself up for failure!!!
*you are going to be a nightmare to live with!!!
*you are going to make every one elses life a misery too!!!
*wouldnt you prefer to give something else up !!!!    
I know this is not the right atitude but seriously I woud fail....God forgive me

But I am going to be good through Lent...not just giving up things ( I have given up chocolate )
But also to try to be a better person....
by being 
kinder...
more patient...
more charitable....
pray more for HELP!...
more forgiving...
accepting peope for the way they are.....
God give me strength...

Please pray for me....each day is a new day and each day i will try harder....

No comments:

Post a Comment