Wednesday, 20 May 2015

#Skin Cleansing Brush #LloydsPharmacy......a peach of a bargain




Hi
Thought I would share this with you.        


If any of you have shopped these facial cleansers you will no they are bloody expensive....some are more than £100. 


so imagine my surprise whilst browsing the bargains in my Local chemist.....Lloyds Pharmacy ( as I do )  when I came across this.

I have often toyed with the idea of buying one of these ( well at my age you will try anything )  but have resisted the urge mainly due to the price !!!

This little number was reduced from £39.99   to £16.99     
So yes I thought I'd treat myself....I dont know how good they are but will keep you posted.
if you wouud like to bag yourself a bargain you will need to be quick....this little bargain ends at the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your review, as the three on LLoyds own website are not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete

Show Emoticons