Monday 21 September 2015

hi there....

Update...Yes there's more  

Another month has gone by?????
U can not be serious 

Its fair to say that I am still enjoying the job 
That is when the boss is not there !!!

Missing blogging tho....no time...too tired....lol 
I gonna try harder......( my boss says.. yes...but not hard enuf !!! )
Pftttttt   

Cant believe its been 4 months tho....(time flies wen u r enjoying yeself!!!!   lol )
Still not got to grips with everything i have to do...( I've told u...its my age!!!   But I'm definitley better than wot I thought I was gonna be....)
Better today than I was last week
and I intend to be better next week 
than what i am today
Wish me luck

And the thought of that nice glass of vino when I finish work is definitley a good incentive to get through the day....

So here's wishing u goodnight n Godbless...sweet dreamzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment