Sunday 17 April 2016

bucket list

Yes I have got to 53 years and to be honest havnt really done anything particularly outrageous..... Related image

sure I've done special things

having 5 beautiful healthy children ...who have to date produced 7 beautiful healthy grandchildren
all who continue to give me amazing lifetime memories   

dragged myself up, from the pretty dismal, appalling places that were home to me for most of the years of my childhood ( with the help of my husband ) turning awful memories into distant memories

held a job down for nearly 12 months ( now thats pretty amazing for me !!! ) remembering how impossible it seemed in the beginning ....


been on several amazing cruises....one in particular being extra special ( cuz it was just me, my daughter, and grandaughter ) making the most special memories....

did rock climbing in the middle of the ocean !!!! ( i was on a ship )  


so i am goin to make a bucket list...a list of things that i truly would like to do in the not to disant future.....some of which I'm sure i will do......some of which i will possibly do.....some which are doubtful and some which will be impossible !!!!

but neva say neva....
watch this space !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment