Monday 2 January 2017

Benefits of warm water

Yes I know its the beginning of the year but This is NOT a new 
years resolution...

But it is something I would like to share with you...

It is something that I heard about, roughly 3 months ago...yes 
I think we all know that drinking more
water has many benefits... ( well I suppose we are not drinking 
as much wine!!! )  πŸ˜‰

but on a serious note...I have heard several people say
recently that drinking warm water is apparently

Image result for drinking warm water benefits

good for you...especially as your 1st drink in the morning
( mmm not really sure how I feel about that )  I look forward to
a nice cup of Rosey Lee 1st thing ( Tea...just in case any ones
wandering )...

Apparentley the chinese and japanese drink hot tea
with/after a meal not cold drinks...
According to ancient Chinese medicine, drinking a glass of warm water in the morning helps kick-start the digestive system. Hot water and warm water, because of its temperature, supposedly aids blood flow. As your blood circulation increases, it helps detoxify your body and reduce painful contractions of muscles. 

Both chinese and Japanese have high life expectancy...
i'm not saying for one moment that its due to drinking warm water but...
I am prepared to give it a go....especially after looking at
some of the benefits :


Benefits of Drinking Hot Water
  • Promote Digestion. The first thing most people do in the morning is to have a steaming hot cup of tea or coffee. ...
  • Detoxify Your Body. ...
  • Improve Blood Circulation. ...
  • Slow Down Aging. ...
  • Ease Constipation. ...
  • Lose Weight. ...
  • Maintain Healthy Skin. ...
  • Improve Hair Health.

10 Benefits of Drinking Hot Water That'll Surprise You | New Health ...

www.newhealthadvisor.com/Benefits-of-Drinking-Hot-Water.html  
Image result for disgusted face emoji

so here goes...I'm going to try it for a month and see what benefits if any I feel...
and yes I will put a reminder on my phone to come back in a month and review 
I will drink it as often as I remember and especially 1st thing  





No comments:

Post a Comment