Wednesday 11 January 2017

I just found miscellar water

I was introduced to Micellar water  ( which until today was convinced it was Miscellar !!!! ) Image result for single emojis 
by a lovly lady in Superdrug.... 
The one I am currently using is #Nivea 3 in 1 sensitive Micellar water  as shown
I wish i had found this product 30 years ago..
Been using it for about 6 months
I am 54....very oily skin... nightmare when it came to wearing makeup.
it is easy to use ..just dampen a cotton wool pad with the product and wipe gently to remove makeup
Image result for nivea micellar waterI always repeat to remove any remaining oil or make up
Since I started using Micellar water my skin is less geasy and also my skin is left feeling refreshed but not tight.perfect make up base.... I love it. 
I can not comment on other brands as i havnt used any other but hopefully I will try others and post my results ....
I thought i would have a look at what the professionals say...and this was just one...which I thought explained Micellar water beautifully:

info sourced from #The Independent :

Sometimes keeping up with a complex skincare routine can be too much. From exfoliating to cleansing to toning to moisturising, it’s hard to keep up with what you’re supposed to be doing when. A micellar cleanser cuts out some of those steps, acting as a make-up remover, cleanser and toner in one swipe. Micellar waters are a non-rinsing formula, so you just need to apply to the face with a cotton pad, as you would a toner, making them perfect for those days when you don’t have time for a hot cloth cleanseThe trend started in France, where they offer an alternative to harsh mains water, and have been available in pharmacies there for years, but have only recently been picked up by the cult beauty world. Their tiny oil molecules, ‘micelles’ (hence the name), are designed to work like a magnet, attracting impurities and pulling them away without agitating or drying. The micelles are often suspended in thermal spa waters, which come direct from natural springs and are naturally mineral-enriched. They’re ideal for sensitive skin and are often used by make-up artists backstage for minimal skin irritation after multiple make-up changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment