Tuesday 28 February 2017

u skin anti ageing vitamin c

I have been using #U skin vitamin C   for about 12 months now and its fair to say that I really like it and I feel my skin is improved, noticably the texture... also my skin does not appear to be as oily ( something I really struggle with ) it is advised that if you have a sensitive skin to use it sparingly , maybe just once every couple of days at first. 
It is fair to also say that I have been trying other skin products in the last 12 months also, namely #miscellar water ( see in my previous blogs )

As this is the only type I have tried it would be unfair to say it is better than any other, only to say for me it suits very well.
I will however try other ones just to see how they compare...
It was the first one that I came across on line ...no particular reason for picking it
below is a description of what vitamin C does ...again no particular reason I picked this explanation apart from the fact that it seemed well explained  

😊

Vitamin C is an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage -- free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. New research shows that ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, a derivative of vitamin C, not only neutralizes free radicals, but also reverses DNA damage [source: University of Leicester].

Vitamin C is a very popular ingredient in skin care products because it is a free-radical fighter and helps produce collagen naturally. This is because the serum fromvitamin C has a higher concentration of L-ascorbic acid.


No comments:

Post a Comment