Wednesday 12 April 2017

stressinhell today

needed some serious deep breathing today at my new job...but that wasnt happening 
phone calls ..one after the other..
breath??   no chance...no time to recover...
to say I was glad to get in my car and go home today,  is probably an understatement

the reception was a hive of activity with every man
 ( and his dog!!!)

 www.urbandictionary.com/define
Every man and his dog. An idiom meaning 'extremely crowded' or 'A lot of people' .

Related imagecoming to say their farewells to the lovly lady that I am taking over from
hugs and kissess...
cards and flowers...
chocoates and more flowers...
and trying to gen up on all the things I need to know for the 1st day on my own was near impossible!!!
Wow...she is gonna be a hard act to follow
God give me strength and patience ( and anything else you think I will need )Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment