Monday 17 April 2017

yep its Tuesday tomorrow ...

When you just have no clue what to expect on your 1st day at work....
sure I've been in several times over the last fort night, and to be fair it was ok...but, all I was doing was switchboard and some post ...
sure it was busy....BUT....
I had one of the regular staff at my side...
so if a problem arose, I just had to turn my head and ask for help...
sure I was left on my own for short periods of time ....BUT... I knew help was coming back...
But tomorrow?...  'whole new ball game'

    Image result for 9 til 5
  • its the first day back after a bank holiday ( all normal Monday mayhem, but on a Tuesday!)
  • no other staff, still on holiday!!
  • and to make matters worse I'm doing a full day...instead of my normal half day 
  • 9 til 5 Dolly said
  • not bloody likely ( 7.30-5 )!!!
  • talk about dropping me in at the deep end!!!!
'You'll be fine'....was the advice I got last week!!!
Image result for god help me quotesTo say I cant wait til 5pm tomorrow...is an understatement.....

So smile might be all I can do !!!! 
and it can only get better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment