Sunday 16 July 2017

Namaste

Namaste.....????

Some of you may be looking at the screen in confusion....
has she changed language?
has she mis-typed
has she been drinking ( possibly 😉)

I'm guessing a lot more will recognise it as a 'Yoga term '

The literal translation of the word “Namaste” breaks down into three sections…Nama means bow; as means I; and, te means you. Thus, I bow to you. The gesture is one of greeting in India. Most often we hold our hands together in the prayer position at our heart chakra. Often our hands move from our third eye to our heart in acknowledgment of our teacher. And usually Namaste is said at the end of a class, but it is equally appropriate to utter it at the beginning as well.

greetings to you....

its fair to say that I am loving my yoga...and love discovering something different every day
problem is ..I am in such a hurry to learn more that I am jumping from one new thing to another without really taking anything in....

But I guess this is true of so many things in life...especially when we are loving them...
racing along to discover the next new wonderful chapter

( and really I need to slow down and enjoy the moment...enjoy today ....enjoy everything about it....the smells, the sounds, the sensations, the sorroundings,the sights... the discovery )

wow... the 5  'S'  lol  😉

I hope you will enjoy being with me on my journey ...not just my yoga journey....but my life journey


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment