Wednesday 16 August 2017

B/P update

Good Morning Beautiful People Image result for free image good morning

Yes I suppose you could be forgiven for thinking 'what is going on with the fuel company?'

Sorry for the confusion.....I am talking about my high blood pressure drama (B/P) πŸ˜‰
well actually the lack of it....
Yes would you believe after being told by several health representatives that I have high B/P and couldnt go in the gym ( 😒) until I had seen my doctor, I have now been given the all clear

Image result for free image cheering cartoon

I had my B/P monitored for 24 hrs...which involved wearing a monitor for 24 hrs including sleeping with it (πŸ˜’) but all worth it...my readings were then printed out and 
HEY PRESTO....my blood presure is normal....
( and that probably the only thing NORMAL about me 😘)
with 49 readings ranging from 137/69 - 97/63 ( which was when I was sleeping )
giving an average of 135/85 day and 120/70 evening

Another thumbs up for my yoga and body balance ...
(I'm not saying for one minute that it will cure everyones high B/P ..but it will certainly make you the BEST YOU  πŸ˜ƒ )
Have a fab day......


No comments:

Post a Comment