Monday 21 August 2017

Life is short..live it

These kind of statements can conjure up many kind of feelings/emotions and indeed, memories............  
 foto by chardonnay

For myself, it has in the past, been something I would say/or think about in times of extreme sadness.
For example when I have lost someone very precious to me....
Or at times when there has been tragedy in the world...(remembering the victims and families of the attacks in spain this weekendπŸ’”)
Or even when someone has hurt my feelings and I feel that may be I shouldnt waste time on people who dont care....
so at mostly sad/down, times in my life....
But more recently I have seen this as a positive statement...may be its because I am getting older...( I dont know wether that means I'm less sensitive...or more positive...or just aware time is passing me by..... πŸ˜‰)
Related imageIt spurs me on to do things that I want to do...and not to keep waiting...not to keep worrying what people will think, waiting for approval......... the only approval you need is from you...do it for you...

Time is of the essence..if there's something you want to do ..dont wait..do it today..
So long as it doesn't hurt any one in the process go for it....follow your dreams..no matter how small or big....
because tomorrow is not promised
(So do it today....πŸ˜‰)

No comments:

Post a Comment