Friday 20 October 2017

meno-inconvenience

 Image result for hello image free


well hello... its been a few days hasnt it ? ...and I'm surprised i can remember I even have a blog just lately!!

Seriously ..dont know what it is just lately but I just cannot be bothered with anything, I seem to be in backward mode... 
I have been to the gym once this week.  ( now that is unheard of and YES... i feel s**t )
I'd like to say that In have got loads of my course work done..but ..that would be a lie... 
And it's not for the want of trying, I get the books out , put the computer on, and then..NOTHING.. 
I read the pages but nothing seems to be going in...  ( and yes I think its all to do with the dreaded menopause, and its damned INCONVENIENT ) and I definitely have not got time for this s**t
Funny thing is ...I keep saying to myself 'I will start tomorrow'   and tomorrow comes and goes... and the words still dont register.
And my course work due date is getting closer and closer ( and the really odd thing is ..I dont seemed bothered..usually I would be really stressed.... 
my 'get up and go' and got up and gone!!!!
Image result for brain fog cartoon  

What the hell is going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment